Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer | personal post

A few little birdies have been buzzing in my ear reminding me to post more on here ... but life has been keeping me busy ... too busy in fact.

At any rate for those little birdie's I thought I'd put up some shots of our getaway this summer ... it was the first time we attempted a road trip with all five of us. Looking back at it ... I'd do it again ...

It was really nice to getaway from the everyday and enjoy a summer vacation ... away from the house, the work, the housework :)

It was great to go down memory lane also to all the places I visited as a kid ... on route to the next camping spot ... I know the kids had a blast ... and to me that's what really mattered ... good times with my family.

I wish summer lasted forever ...







No comments: